As featured in the likes of The Telegraph, Independent and Forbes, Patchwork is an award-winning digital healthcare solution that was built by doctors, for doctors.
We are a rapidly growing team of 100+ people revolutionising flexible working in the NHS and are helping NHS organisations save millions (and counting), by connecting them to an increasing number of flexible bank workers. We help grow their staff banks, remove reliance and spending on locum agencies, and aim to improve the general experience of flexible bank working.
We have always taken pride in having a hybrid working model even before the pandemic. Despite not being a fully remote employer, we are a flexible employer and encourage all of our employees to come into the office twice a week.
You will be responsible for managing and coaching the Implementation Coordinators within your team, ensuring they are upskilled within project delivery and methodology. You will be an experienced project manager qualified to Prince 2 Foundation level or equivalent, with the ability to lead projects end-to-end.
You will also be responsible for communicating with stakeholders at multiple levels, both internally and externally, whilst generating and presenting reports.
Salary Range: £40,000 - £48,000
- Manage team one-to-ones, appraisals, and performance reviews.
- Provide comprehensive demos of Patchwork products, whilst displaying a full understanding of system configurations.
- Understanding of client KPIs (from Patchwork Insights).
- Develop and maintain all project documentation and collateral (e.g. project plans/ PIDs/Approach Documents/Timelines).
- Confidently chair meetings/steering groups, and ensure meeting items (agendas, minutes, actions etc.) are prepared and shared to relevant stakeholders.
- Use NHS policy knowledge to provide guidance and steer to clients.
- Actively engage with stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure all parties involved are aware of project progress.
- Identify and proactively highlight any project blockers, risks or issues.
- Ensure all project documentation is maintained and issued in a timely fashion (e.g. highlight reports, Monday boards).
- Act as an advocate for Patchwork in all meetings (in person or virtually).
- Mentor implementation co-ordinators
PRINCE2 Foundation qualified.
Expert in client understanding and delivery methods.
Experience in coaching junior team members, such as direct line reports.
History of developing and maintaining all project documentation and collateral (e.g. project plans/ PID/Approach Documents/Timelines).
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to present to a wide group.
Passion and drive to motivate a team.
- Support remote/flexible working environments
- Dog friendly office
- Cycle and Tech loan scheme
- EMI Shares Options
- Access to Perkbox
- Parental Support through Poncho
- Salary advances with our financial wellbeing partner, Wagestream
- Free therapy, counselling and other wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme: Health Assured
- Trained Mental Health First Aiders in the business
- Weekly Lunch & Learn
- Monthly Culture Club: Diversity talks, cooking workshops, book clubs
- Assigned Learning & Development budget per employee
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check, due to any potential interactions on site with clients.
We receive a lot of applications and as a small team we are unable to give individual feedback on each application. If you have not heard from us within a week, unfortunately you have not been selected for an interview
Patchwork provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, colour, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognised protected basis prohibited by applicable law.