As featured in the likes of The Telegraph, Independent and Forbes, Patchwork is an award-winning digital healthcare solution that was built by doctors, for doctors.
We are a rapidly growing team of 100+ people revolutionising flexible working in the NHS and are helping NHS organisations save millions (and counting), by connecting them to an increasing number of flexible bank workers. We help grow their staff banks, remove reliance and spending on locum agencies, and aim to improve the general experience of flexible bank working.
We have always taken pride in having a hybrid working model even before the pandemic. Despite not being a fully remote employer, we are a flexible employer and encourage all of our employees to come into the office twice a week.
The implementation consultant is responsible for leading implementation projects with the support of the wider team.
Salary Range: £30,000-£40,000
- Confidently provide a comprehensive demo of Patchwork products and fully understand system configuration.
- Understanding of client KPIs (from Patchwork Insights)
- Ability to develop and maintain all project documentation and collateral (e.g., project plan/ PID/Approach Documents/Timelines/RAID Log)
- Confidently chair meetings/steering groups and ensure meeting collateral (agenda, minutes, actions, etc.) is prepared and shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Full understanding of the Patchwork implementation process and phases (and accompanying documentation).
- NHS policy knowledge and ability to provide guidance and steer to clients.
- Active stakeholder management both internally and externally to ensure all parties involved are aware of project progress.
- Identify and proactively highlight any project blockers, risks, or issues.
- Ensure all project documentation is maintained and issued in a timely fashion (e.g., highlight reports, Monday boards)
- Acts as an advocate for Patchwork in all meetings/settings internal and external
- Mentor Implementation Coordinators
- Engages in product updates, providing feedback, and is confident to challenge processes
- Work across teams to ensure each member is actively involved and aware of their responsibilities for project delivery.
- Communicate effectively with other parts of the business (e.g., product/marketing) to ensure non-imp dependencies will be delivered to the client's expectations.
You will ideally have worked in a similar environment and have a good working knowledge of project methodologies and processes. You will be a team player and confident in dealing with external clients at various levels. Strong communication skills are essential.
- Experience in project management Prince2 is desirable
- Experienced with end-to-end delivery of implementation type projects, owning the full process/lifecycle
- Must be able to work collaboratively with a wider, cross-functional team from other departments.
- Ability to be flexible by managing multiple projects
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Knowledge of the NHS/Healthcare settings is desirable
- Computer literate and confident in the use of MS Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – written and verbal
- Good Influencing and people skills
- A clean driving licence and access to a car
- Support remote/flexible working environments
- Dog friendly office
- Cycle and Tech loan scheme
- EMI Shares Options
- Access to Perkbox
- Parental Support through Poncho
- Salary advances with our financial wellbeing partner, Wagestream
- Free therapy, counselling and other wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme: Health Assured
- Trained Mental Health First Aiders in the business
- Weekly Lunch & Learn
- Monthly Culture Club: Diversity talks, cooking workshops, book clubs
- Assigned Learning & Development budget per employee
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check, due to any potential interactions on site with clients.
We receive a lot of applications and as a small team we are unable to give individual feedback on each application. If you have not heard from us within a week, unfortunately you have not been selected for an interview
Patchwork provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, colour, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognised protected basis prohibited by applicable law.